Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1927. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,939 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,313 days or 30.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1959.
If a dog named Rimbaud - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rimbaud will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rimbaud will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1914Jeff Corey
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1943Louise Forestier
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1980Roxanne McKee
- 1988Julia Melim
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1360Francesco Zabarella, Italian cardinal (d. 1417)
- 1805Ferenc Toldy, German-Hungarian historian and critic (d. 1875)
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1942Michael Pepper, English physicist and engineer
- 1955Mel Tiangco, Filipino journalist and talk show host
- 1964Hiro Takahashi, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1967Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star)
- 1970Bret Hedican, American ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1985Julia Skripnik, Estonian tennis player
- 1988Francesco Acerbi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Faith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Landes, Marc Platt, Eldbjørg Raknes, Jason London, Danny Dyer, George Baker, Leigh Francis, Daigo, Robert Stigwood, Eldar Gasimov.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,939 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,313 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,150
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1959
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1911 – Lisa Fonssagrives, Swedish-American model (d. 1992); March 8, 1979 – Andy Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go); May 12, 1986 – Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,835