Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1927. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,377 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,459 days or 31.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1959.
If a dog named Zoro - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zoro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1923Rhonda Fleming
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1943Jimmy Griffin
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1983Mark Bautista
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1296John of Bohemia (d. 1346)
- 1397Albert II of Germany (d. 1439)
- 1913Wolfgang Paul, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1923Bill Doolittle, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1943Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005)
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1972Jake Adam York, American poet and educator (d. 2012)
- 1974Luis Marín, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1985Enrico Cortese, Italian footballer
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hailey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sofia Coppola, Iggy Pop, Craig Wasson, Kahlil Joseph, Martin Landau, Jocelyn Oxlade, Shailene Woodley, Tommy Page, Robert Iler, Leon Lopez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,377 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,459 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,165
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1959
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1975 – Dorismar, Argentinian model, actress, and singer; April 3, 1968 – Charlotte Coleman, English actress (d. 2001); July 20, 1964 – Kool G Rap, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947