Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Spooner - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spooner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spooner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1981Yaani King
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1987Jim Bakkum
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1296John of Bohemia (d. 1346)
- 1360Francesco Zabarella, Italian cardinal (d. 1417)
- 1814Henri Nestlé, German businessman, founded Nestlé (d. 1890)
- 1959Albert Owen, Welsh sailor and politician
- 1964Kåre Kolve, Norwegian saxophonist and composer
- 1977Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1982Shaun Murphy, English snooker player
- 1985Julia Skripnik, Estonian tennis player
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Brown, David Copperfield, Lemmy, Ethel Grandin, Anna Tomowa-Sintow, Teresa Berganza, Carlos Mencia, Tim Allen, Charles Bickford, Sean Connery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1966 – Jason Bonham, English singer-songwriter and drummer (Bonham, Damnocracy, and Black Country Communion); September 3, 1978 – Nick Wechsler, American actor; March 28, 1969 – Brett Ratner, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154