Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1939. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,968 days or 27.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,012 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1971.
If a dog named Fiesta - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fiesta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fiesta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Jack Haley
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1978Claire Yiu
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
- 1992Go Ah-sung
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1924Nancy Buckingham, English author
- 1928Eddie Fisher, American singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1935Ian Stewart, Baron Stewartby, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1943Michael Mantler, American trumpet player and composer (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1966Hansi Kürsch, German singer-songwriter and bass player (Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards)
- 1967Reinout Scholte, Dutch cricketer
- 1972Lawrence Dallaglio, English rugby player and sportscaster
- 1978Danny Allsopp, Australian footballer
- 1982Shaun Murphy, English snooker player
- 1997Kylie Jenner, American model
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: V. Shantaram, Leon Russell, Susanna Kwan, Marisa Monte, John Kraaijkamp, Sr., John Leguizamo, Daryl Hannah, C. C. Swiney, Misato Fukuen, Avraham Fried.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1939.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1934. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,012
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1934 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1946 – Tony Aitken, English actor; March 11, 1971 – Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer; July 21, 1960 – Amar Singh Chamkila, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886