Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gulietta - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gulietta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gulietta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jeff Corey
- 1923Rhonda Fleming
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1981Manila Luzon
- 1987Jim Bakkum
- 1988Julia Melim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1825István Türr, Hungarian soldier, architect, and engineer, co-designed the Corinth Canal (d. 1908)
- 1948Nick Stringer, English actor
- 1966Charlie Dimmock, English gardener and television host
- 1968Pete Docter, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Dinusha Fernando, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1979JoAnna Garcia, American actress
- 1980Wade Barrett, English boxer, wrestler, and actor
- 1982Katrina Begin, American actress
- 1982Shaun Murphy, English snooker player
- 1987Jim Bakkum, Dutch singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco St. John, Jonathan Groff, Yuko Kobayashi, Majesty Rose, Mieko Harada, Ken Mitsuishi, Roger Lim, Barbara Steele, Dasha Kapustina, Blackie Lawless.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1976 – Rhona Mitra, English actress and singer; August 27, 1971 – Julian Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer; March 5, 1908 – Rex Harrison, English-American actor and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143