Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Nuka - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nuka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nuka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1964Hiro Takahashi
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1981Manila Luzon
- 1982Katrina Begin
- 1985Jared Nathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1267James II of Aragon (d. 1327)
- 1872William Manuel Johnson, American bassist (d. 1972)
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1939Charlie Rose, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1965Claudia Christian, American actress and singer
- 1974David Sommeil, French footballer
- 1981Malek Mouath, Saudi Arabian footballer
- 1989Brenton Thwaites, Australian actor
- 1990Lucas Till, American actor and producer
- 1992Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Brown, Joel “JoJo” Hailey, Joan Baez, Alan Rickman, Darry Cowl, Eva González, Mika Hijii, Bendeniz, Sandra Dickinson, Jekalyn Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1987 – Kim Ryeowook, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior and Super Junior-M); March 11, 1944 – Don Maclean, English actor; June 13, 1974 – Takahiro Sakurai, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155