Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1942. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,163 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,388 days or 25.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1974.
If a dog named Skylar - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skylar will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skylar will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1928Jimmy Dean
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1868Hugo Eckener, German pilot and businessman (d. 1954)
- 1872William Manuel Johnson, American bassist (d. 1972)
- 1902Curt Siodmak, German-English author and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1926Marie-Claire Alain, French organist and educator (d. 2013)
- 1932Alexander Goehr, English composer and academic
- 1950Rémy Girard, Canadian actor, singer, and game show host
- 1951Juan Manuel Santos, Colombian businessman and politician, 59th President of Colombia
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor
- 1957Fred Ho, American saxophonist, composer, and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1970Steve Mautone, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lincoln’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Carr, Livia Brito, Ami Dolenz, Dax Shepard, Jorge Garcia, Barbara Windsor, Aaron Ashmore, Roger Pontare, Frances E. Nealy, Ron Hynes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1942.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1942 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 6, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,163 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,388 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 954
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1974
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 6, 1969 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 1965 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1972 – Sung Kang, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 10, 1935 – Tura Satana, American actress and dancer (d. 2011); April 17, 1950 – L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916