Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1949. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,906 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,635 days or 23.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 877 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1981.
If a dog named Arro - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1960Antonio Banderas
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1980Roxanne McKee
- 1984Ryan Eggold
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1737Anton Losenko, Russian painter and academic (d. 1773)
- 1744Alexandrine Le Normant d'Étiolles, French daughter of Madame de Pompadour (d. 1754)
- 1895Hammy Love, Australian cricketer (d. 1969)
- 1902Norma Shearer, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1928Gerino Gerini, Italian race car driver (d. 2013)
- 1972Jake Adam York, American poet and educator (d. 2012)
- 1983Héctor Faubel, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1985Jared Nathan, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1990Cruze Ah-Nau, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Logan Whitehurst, Ian MacNaughton, Ronald Isley, Prem Nath, Hardie Albright, Azim Rizk, Isabeli Fontana, Birgit Nilsson, Dana International, J. K. Rowling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1949.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1949 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1934. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 27 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,906 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,635 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 877
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1981
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1976 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1934 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1982 – Nate Ruess, American singer-songwriter (Fun and The Format); March 16, 1982 – Dian Sastrowardoyo, Indonesian model and actress; November 5, 1968 – Sam Rockwell, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851