Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1949. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,207 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,736 days or 23.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1981.
If a dog named Mangual - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mangual will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mangual will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1988Julia Melim
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1520Madeleine of Valois (d. 1537)
- 1945Harriet Miers, American lawyer and politician, 31st White House Counsel
- 1947Ian Anderson, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull)
- 1947John Spencer, English rugby player and manager
- 1956José Luis Montes, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1969Emily Symons, Australian actress
- 1980Roxanne McKee, Canadian-English model and actress
- 1981Guillaume Elmont, Dutch martial artist
- 1983Kyle Brown, American soccer player
- 1987Jim Bakkum, Dutch singer and actor
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UXAUBXO? Check your answers here: Word scramble UXAUBXO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Miranda, Erin Gray, Pamela David, Marty Wilde, Richard Briers, Jack Dee, Aisling Bea, Henri Étiévant, Raquel Zimmermann, Cathy Rigby.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1949.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1949 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 5, 1934. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 91 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,207 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,736 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 887
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1976 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 5, 1934 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1974 – Jimmy Fallon, American actor, singer, and talk show host; March 10, 1957 – Shannon Tweed, Canadian-American model and actress; October 14, 1930 – Robert Parker, American singer and saxophonist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846