Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 751 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jerzy - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jerzy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jerzy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour
- 1987Jim Bakkum
- 1990Lucas Till
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1602Gilles de Roberval, French mathematician and academic (d. 1675)
- 1878Alfred Döblin, Polish-German physician and author (d. 1957)
- 1923Rhonda Fleming, American actress and singer
- 1930Barry Unsworth, English-Italian author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1943Shafqat Rana, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1948Nick Stringer, English actor
- 1971Mario Kindelán, Cuban boxer
- 1980Wade Barrett, English boxer, wrestler, and actor
- 1982Katrina Begin, American actress
- 1992Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorien Wilson, Dicky Cheung, Victoria Silvstedt, Nicky Chinn, Michael Nader, Ilene Woods, Christy Moore, Matthew Modine, Jessy Schram, Karyn Parsons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1967 – Gene Hoglan, American drummer (Tenet, Strapping Young Lad, Testament, Fear Factory, and Dethklok); October 22, 1928 – Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; January 3, 1989 – Anya Rozova, Russian-American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,109