Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,808 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jeff Corey
- 1931Tom Laughlin
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1983Mark Bautista
- 1988Julia Melim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1744Alexandrine Le Normant d'Étiolles, French daughter of Madame de Pompadour (d. 1754)
- 1898Jack Haley, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1905Era Bell Thompson, American journalist and author (d. 1986)
- 1923SM Sultan, Bangladeshi painter and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1941Kees van Kooten, Dutch comedian, actor, and author
- 1943Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes)
- 1959Florent Vollant, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kashtin)
- 1959Rosanna Arquette, American actress, director, and producer
- 1967Gus Johnson, American sportscaster
- 1990Lucas Till, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mathé Altéry, Hallie Eisenberg, Russell Thompkins, Jr., Miyu Honda, Ivan Della Mea, Michael Rose, Jenny Twitchell Kempton, Cameron Bright, Lester Chambers, Jean-Jacques Burnel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1957.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1953 – Jay Ilagan, Filipino actor (d. 1992); June 2, 1972 – Wayne Brady, American actor and singer; August 15, 1931 – Paul McDowell, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928