Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,772 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1943Ronnie Spector
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1980Wade Barrett
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1983Spencer Redford
- 1992Go Ah-sung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1809John Kirk Townsend, American ornithologist and explorer (d. 1851)
- 1895Hammy Love, Australian cricketer (d. 1969)
- 1923Bill Doolittle, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1935Ian Stewart, Baron Stewartby, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1947Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysian academic and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
- 1956Peter Robbins, American actor
- 1965Claudia Christian, American actress and singer
- 1966Hansi Kürsch, German singer-songwriter and bass player (Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards)
- 1983Chrisna Bootha, South African netball player
- 1993Shin Hyejeong, South Korean singer and actress (AOA)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuri Vizbor, Ilaiyaraaja, Tom Wyner, Shannen Doherty, Apostolia Zoi, Raymond Bailey, Gaku Matsuda, Huntz Hall, Farrah Fawcett, Tim Curry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1960.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1971 – Ingo Rademacher, German-Australian actor; December 6, 1986 – Georgia Horsley, English model, Miss England 2007; June 16, 1934 – Kumari Kamala, Indian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935