Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,014 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jazzmin - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jazzmin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jazzmin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1980Wade Barrett
- 1981Natsumi Abe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1920Red Holzman, American basketball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1923SM Sultan, Bangladeshi painter and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1933Keith Duckworth, English engineer, founded Cosworth (d. 2005)
- 1941Susan Dorothea White, Australian painter and sculptor
- 1943Michael Mantler, American trumpet player and composer (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1956Charlie Peacock, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1981Jon Prescott, American actor
- 1983Alexander Perezhogin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1985Julia Skripnik, Estonian tennis player
- 1989Sam Gagner, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shannen Doherty, Olga Lowe, Nick Nolte, Derrick Tribbett, Narumi Yasuda, Michel Bouquet, Bobby Womack, Nina Kaczorowski, Torben Meyer, Gladys O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1962 – Rob Minkoff, American director and producer; May 20, 1982 – Jack Anthony, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 19, 1983 – Eamon, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185