Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,943 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Nosmo - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nosmo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nosmo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1979Ted Geoghegan
- 1982Katrina Begin
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1869Laurence Binyon, English poet, playwright, and scholar (d. 1943)
- 1920Red Holzman, American basketball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1938Tony Ross, English author and illustrator
- 1943Louise Forestier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1943Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes)
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1962Alan Muraoka, American actor and director
- 1967Gus Johnson, American sportscaster
- 1977Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1985Julia Skripnik, Estonian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zaijian Jaranilla, Greg Giraldo, Harry Melling, Mark Morettini, Ramon Bieri, Genevieve Nnaji, Torben Meyer, Fred Rogers, Nao Tōyama, Takis Kanellopoulos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1959 – Chris Lowe, English singer and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys); June 3, 1929 – Chuck Barris, American game show host and producer, created ''The Newlywed Game'' and ''The Dating Game''; January 13, 1961 – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307