Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,965 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1923Rhonda Fleming
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1983Spencer Redford
- 1992Go Ah-sung
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1911Leonidas Andrianopoulos, Greek footballer (d. 2011)
- 1939Kate O'Mara, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1965John Starks, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Roy Keane, Irish footballer and manager
- 1972Dilana, South African-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975İlhan Mansız, Turkish footballer and figure skater
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1980Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor
- 1984Ryan Eggold, American actor and composer
- 1987Ari Boyland, New Zealand actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammy Arena, John Oliver, Justin Hawkins, Kenny Lynch, Alex Kapranos, France Nuyen, Keenan Wynn, Anders Odden, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Ernestine Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, I Love You by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1925 – Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964); March 19, 1963 – Mary Scheer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; July 25, 1923 – Estelle Getty, American actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141