Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1983Mark Bautista
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1645Eusebio Kino, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1711)
- 1823Hugh Stowell Brown, English minister and reformer (d. 1886)
- 1907Su Yu, Chinese general and politician (d. 1984)
- 1928Jimmy Dean, American singer, actor, and businessman, founded the Jimmy Dean Food Company (d. 2010)
- 1930Barry Unsworth, English-Italian author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1956Perween Warsi, Indian-English businesswoman
- 1959Florent Vollant, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kashtin)
- 1980Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor
- 1989Brenton Thwaites, Australian actor
- 1993Yuto Nakajima, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Dowling, Ryuichi Ogata, CM Punk, Jason Priestley, Kihachirō Uemura, Lloyd Kaufman, Robert Taylor, Ewa Sonnet, John Tartaglia, Carrie Underwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1978.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Three Times a Lady by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1983 – Sofía Zámolo, Argentinian model and television host; July 21, 1964 – Steve Collins, Irish boxer and actor; May 8, 1971 – Chuck Huber, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937