Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1927Vernon Washington
- 1931Tom Laughlin
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1979Ted Geoghegan
- 1980Roxanne McKee
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1983Mark Bautista
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1805Ferenc Toldy, German-Hungarian historian and critic (d. 1875)
- 1905Era Bell Thompson, American journalist and author (d. 1986)
- 1910Guy Mairesse, French race car driver (d. 1954)
- 1950Rémy Girard, Canadian actor, singer, and game show host
- 1951Juan Manuel Santos, Colombian businessman and politician, 59th President of Colombia
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1960Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer
- 1965John Starks, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Guillaume Elmont, Dutch martial artist
- 1988Julia Melim, Brazilian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jensen Buchanan, Tebogo Jacko Magubane, Rianti Cartwright, Liza Tarbuck, Sayaka Yamaguchi, Mille Petrozza, Simone Renant, Anthony Mann, Louise Currie, Doris Lloyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Three Times a Lady by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1954 – Nükhet Duru, Turkish singer and actress; August 29, 1994 – Courtney Stodden, American model and singer; November 28, 1975 – Sunny Mabrey, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997