Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Martha Hyer
- 1947Ian Anderson
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1979Ted Geoghegan
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1982Devon Aoki
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1397Albert II of Germany (d. 1439)
- 1877Frank Marshall, American chess player and author (d. 1944)
- 1924Martha Hyer, American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1938Tony Ross, English author and illustrator
- 1955Mel Tiangco, Filipino journalist and talk show host
- 1958Jack Richards, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1960Annely Ojastu, Estonian sprinter and long jumper
- 1972Christofer Johnsson, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Therion, Carbonized, Messiah, and Demonoid)
- 1977Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1989Ben Sahar, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Taylor, Dora Bryan, Martin Lee, Betty Field, Larry Johnson, Katherine Heigl, Hayley Marie Norman, Geoff Stults, Edmund Lowe, Michael Ensign.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 10, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Waterfalls by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1935 – Fairuz, Lebanese singer; August 12, 1971 – Michael Ian Black, American comedian, actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1914 – Elena Lucena, Argentinian actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006