Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1967Lorraine Pearson
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1979Ted Geoghegan
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1996Jacob Latimore
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1810Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour, Italian soldier and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1861)
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1933Rocky Colavito, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1947John Spencer, English rugby player and manager
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor
- 1955Mel Tiangco, Filipino journalist and talk show host
- 1962Alan Muraoka, American actor and director
- 1980Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor
- 1980Roxanne McKee, Canadian-English model and actress
- 1980Wade Barrett, English boxer, wrestler, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Puerta, Silvy De Bie, Tzimis Panousis, Kees van Kooten, Manoj Kumar, Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Jerry Springer, Melissa Gilbert, John Beradino, John Stocker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 10, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1930 – Cathryn Damon, American actress (d. 1987); June 17, 1947 – Gregg Rolie, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Santana, Journey, and The Storm); April 21, 1982 – Brianne Davis, American model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068