Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1902 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1902. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,832 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,277 days or 39.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1934.
If a dog named Jorge - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 565 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jorge will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jorge will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1946John Conlee
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1915Morris Weiss, American author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1932Geoffrey Cass, English businessman
- 1947Theo de Jong, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1952Reid Blackburn, American photographer (d. 1980)
- 1956Pierre-Louis Lions, French mathematician and academic
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Skrewdriver) (d. 1993)
- 1975Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo)
- 1976Jhong Hilario, Filipino actor and dancer
- 1987Dany N'Guessan, French footballer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sitara Devi, Martin Huba, Maxene Magalona, Benjamin Hendrickson, Philip Dunne, Walter Emanuel Jones, Hisao Egawa, Linda Christian, Amy Macdonald, Macy Gray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1902 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1902
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 42,832 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,277 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,451
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1934
- Age in dog years: 565 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1902 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1908 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1921 – Paul Governali, American football player and actor (d. 1978); May 24, 1967 – Dana Ashbrook, American actor; November 20, 1949 – Jeff Dowd, American film producer and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938