Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1902 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tom?s Tomasina - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 480 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tom?s Tomasina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tom?s Tomasina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1891Stancho Belkovski, Bulgarian architect and educator (d. 1962)
- 1909Yūji Koseki, Japanese composer (d. 1989)
- 1943Jim Kale, Canadian bass player (The Guess Who)
- 1947Theo de Jong, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1949Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries)
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Skrewdriver) (d. 1993)
- 1976Jhong Hilario, Filipino actor and dancer
- 1980Lee Suggs, American football player
- 1983Pavel 183, Russian painter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Braguinha, Nick Tate, Kanon Suzuki, Kathy Griffin, Warner Baxter, Barbara George, Gary Glitter, Megumi Okina, Peter Cetera, Chris Rankin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1991 – Eli Kim, American-South Korean singer (U-KISS); March 6, 1988 – Isabelle Daza, Filipino actress; August 1, 1958 – Adrian Dunbar, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128