Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1902 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 14,137 days or 39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1934.
If a dog named Herbie - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 562 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Herbie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Herbie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1985Jacqueline Fernandez
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1870Tom Richardson, English cricketer (d. 1912)
- 1900Philip Phillips, American archaeologist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1952Reid Blackburn, American photographer (d. 1980)
- 1955Marc Bureau, Canadian politician, 16th Mayor of Gatineau
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1963Hiromi Makihara, Japanese baseball player
- 1984Lucas di Grassi, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Marks, Barry Manilow, Brendan Kelly, Hitomi Shimatani, Chris Rankin, Damian Lewis, Bill Pinkney, Esther Rolle, Jennifer Salt, Nicola Moscona.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1902. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1951 – Jan Eggum, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 29, 1968 – Carnie Wilson, American singer-songwriter and actress (Wilson Phillips); November 9, 1905 – Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,463