Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1910. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lexington - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 527 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexington will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lexington will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1984Katie Rees
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1900Philip Phillips, American archaeologist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1933Jerry Falwell, American minister and television host (d. 2007)
- 1944Ian McDiarmid, Scottish actor and director
- 1950Steve Wozniak, American computer scientist and programmer, co-founded Apple Inc.
- 1963Hiromi Makihara, Japanese baseball player
- 1971Tommy Mooney, English footballer
- 1986Pablo Sandoval, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Carpenter, Brendon Small, Kirk Windstein, Will "Dub" Jones, Art Sullivan, Richard Kiley, Leo Penn, Craig Wilde, Oren Peli, Jeannie C. Riley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1910.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1989 – Hayley Marie Norman American actress, producer, and screenwriter; January 26, 1915 – William Hopper, American actor (d. 1970); April 1, 1952 – Annette O'Toole, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195