Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1946John Conlee
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1976Will Friedle
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
- 1993Alyson Stoner
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869)
- 1833Robert G. Ingersoll, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 1899)
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955)
- 1905Erwin Chargaff, Austrian-American biochemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1949Tim Hutchinson, American lawyer and politician
- 1971Tommy Mooney, English footballer
- 1973Nigel Harman, English actor
- 1974Marie-France Dubreuil, Canadian figure skater
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1993Sean McGinty, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gail Davis, Patrika Darbo, Bruce Kimmel, Martha Tilton, Don Murray, Johnny Knoxville, Tom Berenger, Robert Lamm, Spike Feresten, Mark McManus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1940 – Gene Pitney, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006); July 11, 1941 – Rosa Morena, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress; October 15, 1959 – Todd Solondz, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892