Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,296 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1946John Conlee
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1975Kishou Taniyama
- 1977Gemma Hayes
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1891Stancho Belkovski, Bulgarian architect and educator (d. 1962)
- 1923Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015)
- 1932Izzy Asper, Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician, founded Canwest (d. 2003)
- 1941Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- 1954Joe Jackson, English singer-songwriter
- 1954M. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1954Tarmo Rüütli, Estonian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1954Vance Heafner, American golfer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1959László Szlávics, Jr., Hungarian sculptor
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cameron Litvack, Jon Lovitz, Heather Matarazzo, Josephine Tewson, Manoel de Oliveira, Mark Lui, Kassie DePaiva, Phyllis Somerville, Mia Martini, Ian Petrella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1958 – Ian Broudie, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Lightning Seeds, Big in Japan, and Care); April 25, 1945 – Stu Cook, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Southern Pacific); December 25, 1913 – Candy Candido, American singer, bass player, and voice actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909