Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,422 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Alexa - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alexa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alexa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1980Justin Jedlica
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1987Alyssa Alano
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1907Ted a'Beckett, Australian cricketer and lawyer (d. 1989)
- 1912Eva Ahnert-Rohlfs, German astronomer and academic (d. 1954)
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1977Gemma Hayes, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1978Jermain Taylor, American boxer
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
- 1993Sean McGinty, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergio Basañez, Johnny Borrell, Paul Rudd, Karl Stegger, John Connell, Ailee, Kate Nauta, Kether Donohue, Scotty Beckett, Jason Bonham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 11, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1939 – Cleavon Little, American actor and singer (d. 1992); December 6, 1962 – Ben Watt, English singer-songwriter, producer, and radio host (Everything but the Girl); June 29, 1948 – Fred Grandy, American actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146