Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bonniebelle - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonniebelle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bonniebelle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1977Gemma Hayes
- 1981Sandi Thom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812)
- 1836Warren Brown, American historian and politician (d. 1919)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1916Johnny Claes, English-Belgian race car driver and trumpet player (d. 1956)
- 1937Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1950Erik Brann, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Butterfly) (d. 2003)
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer
- 1986Mokhtar Benmoussa, Algerian footballer
- 1987Drew Storen, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Passenger, Sabrina Seara, Thomas Quasthoff, Jennifer Lien, Yuko Oshima, Ernest Miller, William Lucas, Wenche Foss, Kang Je-gyu, Daws Butler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 11, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1932 – Des O'Connor, English comedian, singer, and television host; June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress; May 18, 1966 – Michael Tait, American singer-songwriter and producer (DC Talk, Tait, and Newsboys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139