Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1921. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,496 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,832 days or 32.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1953.
If a dog named Sky-Bonito - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sky-Bonito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sky-Bonito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1977Gemma Hayes
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1989Gui Gui
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955)
- 1936Jonathan Spence, English-American historian and academic
- 1958Jah Wobble, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Public Image Ltd and The Damage Manual)
- 1970Dirk Hannemann, German footballer and manager
- 1976Erick Lindgren, American poker player
- 1980Justin Jedlica, American model and businessman
- 1981Sandi Thom, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1982Wilko Risser, Namibian footballer
- 1985J-Boog, American rapper, producer, and actor (B2K)
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Casey Reinhardt, Andrei Arlovski, Rozalla, Fran Healy, Max Bemis, Mark Medlock, Mariette Hartley, Jason Blaine, Tiffany Brissette, Alfred Drake.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1921.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,496 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,832 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,202
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1934 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1974 – Johnny Reid, Scottish-Canadian singer; April 16, 1937 – Vince Hill, English singer-songwriter, producer, and playwright; August 7, 1988 – Liz Cochran, American model, Miss Alabama 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,736