Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,586 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dang - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dang will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dang will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894)
- 1884Hermann Wlach, Austrian-Swiss actor (d. 1962)
- 1946Marilyn vos Savant, American journalist and author
- 1956Pierre-Louis Lions, French mathematician and academic
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1974Chris Messina, American actor and producer
- 1976Tõnis Kalde, Estonian footballer
- 1984Katie Rees, American model, Miss Nevada USA 2007
- 1987Drew Storen, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Ingram, Joshua Ledet, Ben Folds, Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink, Gérard Depardieu, Hannah Louise Shearer, Murray Cook, Gregory Carroll, Jessica Steen, Charles Anthony.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1939 – Paul Sorvino, American actor, singer, and director; January 13, 1934 – Rip Taylor, American actor and singer; December 11, 1941 – J. Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146