Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ricky - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ricky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1984Katie Rees
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard, Danish actress (d. 1999)
- 1926Aaron Klug, Lithuanian-English chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Martin Linton, Swedish-English journalist and politician
- 1965Viola Davis, American actress
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
- 1988Rabeh Al-Hussaini, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene, Michael C. Williams, Valya Balkanska, Karl Beattie, Howard Hesseman, Charlotte Fich, Melissa M, Loudon Wainwright III, Douglas P., Ruslana Korshunova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1973 – Twista, American rapper and producer; November 20, 1915 – Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); July 7, 1972 – Lisa Leslie, American basketball player and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161