Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1925 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1946John Conlee
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1980Justin Jedlica
- 1984Katie Rees
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1884Hermann Wlach, Austrian-Swiss actor (d. 1962)
- 1912Raphael Blau, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1943Pervez Musharraf, Pakistani general and politician, 10th President of Pakistan
- 1954M. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1959Taraki Sivaram, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1965Duane Martin, American actor and producer
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara, Japanese voice actress
- 1986Pablo Sandoval, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew G. Vajna, Kim Yeong-cheol, Romeo Miller, Michael Che, Sonny Shroyer, Tsubasa Honda, Rena Matsui, Axel Prahl, Mike Rutherford, Brad Dourif.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 11, 1925.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1974 – Noboru Kaneko, Japanese actor; February 2, 1932 – Robert Mandan, American actor; October 25, 1971 – Leslie Grossman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877