Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1925 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1925. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,090 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,363 days or 31.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1957.
If a dog named Top - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Top will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Top will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1086Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1125)
- 1944Hans Knudsen, Danish canoe racer
- 1957Richie Ramone, American drummer and songwriter (Ramones)
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1971Tommy Mooney, English footballer
- 1981Fiona Sit, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1983Luke Lewis, Australian rugby player
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1987Maris Mägi, Estonian sprinter
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzyn Waldman, Ian "H" Watkins, Eric Millegan, Lily Mariye, Paul Weiland, Clint Mansell, Jean Dréville, Arline Judge, Kathryn Beaumont, Michel Elefteriades.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1925.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1925 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1925
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,090 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,363 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,154
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1957
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1911 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1965 – Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor; May 4, 1964 – Mónica Bardem, Spanish actress; May 5, 1915 – Ben Wright, English-American actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766