Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Frasier - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frasier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Frasier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1969Ashley Jensen
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1913Angus Wilson, English author and academic (d. 1991)
- 1913Bob Scheffing, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1920Mike Douglas, American singer and talk show host (d. 2006)
- 1923Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015)
- 1948Jan Palach, Czech activist (d. 1969)
- 1949Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries)
- 1954Tarmo Rüütli, Estonian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1954Yashpal Sharma, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1961Craig Ehlo, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Allan, Max Elliott Slade, Grant Tinker, Juri Miyazawa, Natsuki Katō, Keith Richards, Jonathon Prandi, Vic Perrin, Tehilla Blad, Keith Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1983 – Macklemore, American rapper (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis); April 24, 1971 – Mauro Pawlowski, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Evil Superstars and Deus); October 30, 1981 – Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138