Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1975Kishou Taniyama
- 1976Ben Gibbard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1808William W. Chapman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1892)
- 1916Johnny Claes, English-Belgian race car driver and trumpet player (d. 1956)
- 1932Geoffrey Cass, English businessman
- 1932John Gorrie, English director and screenwriter
- 1950Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian engineer, designed the AN-94 rifle (d. 2003)
- 1959Gustavo Cerati, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soda Stereo) (d. 2014)
- 1971Tommy Mooney, English footballer
- 1977Gemma Hayes, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1988Rabeh Al-Hussaini, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debra Messing, Lee Shallat-Chemel, Dorian Harewood, Virna Lisi, Kevin McDonald, Bill Hader, Mariko Shinoda, Jessi Colter, Lindsey Wixson, Margaret Pellegrini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1924 – Cicely Tyson, American actress; June 14, 1969 – MC Ren, American rapper and producer (N.W.A); August 13, 1933 – Madhur Jaffrey, Indian actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020