Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1989Gui Gui
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1667Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, Italian wife of Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1743)
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869)
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894)
- 1858Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930)
- 1905Ernst Jaakson, Estonian diplomat (d. 1998)
- 1923Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015)
- 1936Andre Dubus, American author and educator (d. 1999)
- 1941Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- 1977Gemma Hayes, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1986Pablo Sandoval, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellary Porterfield, Shane Filan, Ub Iwerks, Nikolay Cherkasov, Shannon Leto, Ai Kayano, Nick Wyman, Don DeFore, Mehrzad Marashi, Danneel Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1955 – Miguel Ferrer, American actor and director; June 11, 1988 – Claire Holt, Australian actress; September 13, 1939 – Richard Kiel, American actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955