Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,379 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,460 days or 31.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1959.
If a dog named Milly - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Milly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1950Elya Baskin, Latvian-American actor
- 1950Erik Brann, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Butterfly) (d. 2003)
- 1950Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian engineer, designed the AN-94 rifle (d. 2003)
- 1957Richie Ramone, American drummer and songwriter (Ramones)
- 1974Audrey Mestre, French biologist and diver (d. 2002)
- 1975Chris Cummings, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1975Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo)
- 1976Tõnis Kalde, Estonian footballer
- 1986Mokhtar Benmoussa, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Teresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariacarla Boscono, Fiona Sit, Wayne King, Andrew Shore, Lars Frederiksen, Sandi Thom, Mark Goodman, Takahiro Itō, Sônia Braga, Matt Thiessen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,379 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,460 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,165
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1959
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1953 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1942 – Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972); January 30, 1960 – Tony O'Dell, American actor; April 17, 1923 – Gianni Raimondi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888