Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,131 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Cartier - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cartier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cartier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1937Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1937Patrick Joseph McGovern, American businessman, founded International Data Group (d. 2014)
- 1949Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries)
- 1950Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian engineer, designed the AN-94 rifle (d. 2003)
- 1953Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor
- 1954M. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1965Embeth Davidtz, American actress
- 1970Dirk Hannemann, German footballer and manager
- 1973Carolyn Murphy, American model and actress
- 1976Ľubomír Višňovský, Slovak ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Levert, Ryan Ochoa, Maurice Evans, Baldassare Ferri, Grace Gummer, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Robin Nedwell, John McEnery, Adam Busch, Samantha Crain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1917 – Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008); March 16, 1949 – Victor Garber, Canadian actor and singer; October 10, 1936 – Judith Chalmers, English television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137