Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1981Fiona Sit
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1892Eiji Yoshikawa, Japanese author (d. 1962)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1926Aaron Klug, Lithuanian-English chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1927Raymond Leppard, English harpsichord player and conductor
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor
- 1954Joe Jackson, English singer-songwriter
- 1955Sylvia Hermon, Northern Irish academic and politician
- 1959Taraki Sivaram, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1984Lucas di Grassi, Brazilian race car driver
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Taylor, Hazel Scott, Jack Perrin, Tetsuji Tamayama, Joy Whitby, Marvin Agustin, Sheilah Graham Westbrook, Mariacarla Boscono, Terry Reid, Michel Piccoli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1944 – Danny Trejo, American actor and producer; November 27, 1976 – Pgeezy, American rapper (d. 2012); May 2, 1974 – Garðar Thór Cortes, Icelandic tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837