Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1929. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,667 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,889 days or 29.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1961.
If a dog named Buckram - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckram will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buckram will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1897Louise Bogan, American poet and critic (d. 1970)
- 1902Lloyd Nolan, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1932Geoffrey Cass, English businessman
- 1950Erik Brann, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Butterfly) (d. 2003)
- 1961Jukka Tapanimäki, Finnish game programmer (d. 2000)
- 1965Shinji Mikami, Japanese video game designer, created Resident Evil
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
- 1990Lenka Juríková, Slovak tennis player
- 1993Alyson Stoner, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Garant, Jaslene Gonzalez, Colleen Camp, Scout Niblett, Héctor Arredondo, Sarah Kucserka, Chris Conley, Glen Phillips, Rosario Dawson, Cody Linley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1929.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,667 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,889 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1949 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1964 – Steve Azar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 2, 1966 – Sean Kanan, American actor and producer; December 4, 1920 – Michael Bates, Indian-born English actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,755