Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1929. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,759 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,920 days or 29.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1961.
If a dog named Kukio - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kukio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kukio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1975Kishou Taniyama
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1976Will Friedle
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1891Stancho Belkovski, Bulgarian architect and educator (d. 1962)
- 1897Enid Blyton, English author, poet, and educator (d. 1968)
- 1946John Conlee, American singer-songwriter
- 1952Reid Blackburn, American photographer (d. 1980)
- 1954Tarmo Rüütli, Estonian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1971Tommy Mooney, English footballer
- 1986Richard Keogh, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dmitry Koldun, Saira Banu, Emiri Katō, Kim Hye-soo, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Hermione Baddeley, Philip Anglim, Fred Ball, Tobin Bell, Elle Fanning.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,759 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,920 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1949 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1981 – Tolgahan Sayışman, Turkish model, television host, and actor; February 7, 1948 – Jimmy Greenspoon, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Three Dog Night) (d. 2015); November 5, 1963 – Tatum O'Neal, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920