Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1940. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,626 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,875 days or 27.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1972.
If a dog named Thorben - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thorben will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Thorben will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1987Alyssa Alano
- 1989Gui Gui
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1860Ottó Bláthy, Hungarian engineer and chess player (d. 1939)
- 1885Stephen Butterworth, English physicist and engineer (d. 1958)
- 1915Morris Weiss, American author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1932Izzy Asper, Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician, founded Canwest (d. 2003)
- 1936Bill Monbouquette, American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1941Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- 1959Taraki Sivaram, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1968Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau
- 1976Erick Lindgren, American poker player
- 1993Sean McGinty, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andres’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mia Permanto, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Ronny Cox, Adil Omar, Joe Don Baker, Jeremy Sheffield, Sandy Duncan, Anson Williams, Keith Barron, Greg Ginn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1940.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1940 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -196. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1940
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,626 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,875 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1972
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1932 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-196)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1930 – Eddie Bo, American singer and pianist (d. 2009); February 12, 1902 – William Collier, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1987); June 30, 1981 – Malene Espensen, Danish model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825