Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 224th day of the year 1944. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,155 days or 25.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1976.
If a dog named Karo - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Karo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Karo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1952Bob Mothersbaugh
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1718Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec (d. 1791)
- 1892Hugh MacDiarmid, Scottish poet and linguist (d. 1978)
- 1905Erwin Chargaff, Austrian-American biochemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1936Jonathan Spence, English-American historian and academic
- 1943Denis Payton, English saxophonist (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2006)
- 1965Shinji Mikami, Japanese video game designer, created Resident Evil
- 1974Marie-France Dubreuil, Canadian figure skater
- 1985Jacqueline Fernandez, Bahraini-Sri Lankan model and actress, Miss Universe Sri Lanka 2006
- 1986Richard Keogh, English-Irish footballer
- 1987Drew Storen, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bessie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Mencia, Jason London, Anatoli Papanov, Eiji Maruyama, John Rhys-Davies, Dorothy Lamour, Jessie Bond, Russell Peters, Jelena Rozga, Alison Arngrim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1944.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1944 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1966. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1944
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,155 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 930
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1976
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1949 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1966 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1924 – Fess Parker, American actor and singer (d. 2010); September 30, 1947 – Marc Bolan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (T. Rex and John's Children) (d. 1977); April 15, 1946 – Michael Tucci, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876