Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,748 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 804 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1969Ashley Jensen
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1973Nigel Harman
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1778Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician (d. 1852)
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933)
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard, Danish actress (d. 1999)
- 1937Patrick Joseph McGovern, American businessman, founded International Data Group (d. 2014)
- 1943Pervez Musharraf, Pakistani general and politician, 10th President of Pakistan
- 1969Toomas Kivisild, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1974Anju Jain, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1985J-Boog, American rapper, producer, and actor (B2K)
- 1987Alyssa Alano, Filipino actress and singer (Viva Hot Babes)
- 1987Drew Storen, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Swire, Anne Murray, Heather Nova, Filipe Galvão, Siné, Michael Stuhlbarg, Ulrike Folkerts, Susan Sullivan, Steven Severin, Rachel Nichols.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1945 – Mimi Fariña, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (d. 2001); June 7, 1967 – Dave Navarro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Deconstruction, and The Panic Channel); August 30, 1949 – Christopher Collins, American actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035