Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,810 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1946John Conlee
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1984Katie Rees
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1718Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec (d. 1791)
- 1833Robert G. Ingersoll, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 1899)
- 1892Eiji Yoshikawa, Japanese author (d. 1962)
- 1905Ernst Jaakson, Estonian diplomat (d. 1998)
- 1905Erwin Chargaff, Austrian-American biochemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1934Bob Hepple, South African lawyer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1950Erik Brann, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Butterfly) (d. 2003)
- 1954Yashpal Sharma, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1976Will Friedle, American actor and screenwriter
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosalind Russell, Charles Durning, Diana Hyland, Kikuko Inoue, K-Ci, G. Wood, Phil Ochs, Francesco Rasi, Susan Sullivan, Keith Jardine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1924 – Doris Grau, American actress (d. 1995); March 8, 1976 – Gaz Coombes, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Supergrass, The Jennifers, and The Hotrats); July 7, 1992 – Toni Garrn, German model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090