Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 800 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Leto - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Leto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1976Jhong Hilario
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1913Paul Dupuis, Canadian actor (d. 1976)
- 1916Johnny Claes, English-Belgian race car driver and trumpet player (d. 1956)
- 1932Geoffrey Cass, English businessman
- 1933Jerry Falwell, American minister and television host (d. 2007)
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1948Don Boyd, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1967Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg X. Volz, Anatoli Papanov, Herbert Ross, Sally Pressman, Dick Button, Marcus Bentley, Burton C. Bell, Morton Downey, Jr., Coco Austin, Clarence Clemons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1985 – Kajal Aggarwal, Indian actress; July 24, 1982 – Trevor Matthews, Canadian actor and producer, founded Brookstreet Pictures; February 9, 1987 – Rose Leslie, Scottish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158