Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1946John Conlee
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1984Katie Rees
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1086Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1125)
- 1897Louise Bogan, American poet and critic (d. 1970)
- 1900Philip Phillips, American archaeologist and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1932Peter Eisenman, American architect, designed the City of Culture of Galicia
- 1933Jerry Falwell, American minister and television host (d. 2007)
- 1959Richard Scudamore, English businessman
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1973Nigel Harman, English actor
- 1978Jermain Taylor, American boxer
- 1989Gui Gui, Taiwanese singer and actress (Hey Girl)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanon Suzuki, Shuko, Stan Laurel, Draco Rosa, Willie Hall, Earl Holliman, Joss Stone, Ihor Podolchak, Vanness Wu, Rob Halford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1975 – Jill Marie Jones, American actress; October 30, 1970 – Christine Bersola-Babao, Filipino journalist and actress; June 11, 1969 – Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088