Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,201 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720)
- 1836Warren Brown, American historian and politician (d. 1919)
- 1902Alfredo Binda, Italian cyclist (d. 1986)
- 1949Tim Hutchinson, American lawyer and politician
- 1953Cory Quirino, Filipino television host and author
- 1964Jim Lee, South Korean-American author and illustrator
- 1973Nigel Harman, English actor
- 1977Gemma Hayes, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1981Daniel Poohl, Swedish journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chief Dan George, Sunnyland Slim, Danny, Andris Keišs, Martina Gedeck, Mabel Normand, Vlada Roslyakova, John Cowan, Kunie Tanaka, Glenn Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1956.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1982 – Kathleen Munroe, Canadian-American actress; December 29, 1959 – Paula Poundstone, American comedian, actress, and author; October 17, 1958 – Alan Jackson, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925