Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Junjun - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Junjun will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Junjun will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1976Will Friedle
- 1977Gemma Hayes
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1086Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1125)
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894)
- 1869Hale Holden, American businessman (d. 1940)
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1944Martin Linton, Swedish-English journalist and politician
- 1959Taraki Sivaram, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1966Juan María Solare, Argentinian pianist and composer
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1984Kaire Palmaru, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Selina Jen, Berry Gordy, Jr., Cristina D'Avena, Gene Pitney, Amrita Arora, Armie Hammer, Andrea Marcovicci, Frank Boeijen, Robin Curtis, Tanya Chua.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 11, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1990 – Dev Patel, English actor; November 10, 1958 – Stephen Herek, American director and producer; May 8, 1938 – Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223