Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,099 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Branson - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Branson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Branson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1946John Conlee
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1982Alan Halsall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1909Yūji Koseki, Japanese composer (d. 1989)
- 1911Thanom Kittikachorn, Thai field marshal and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Thailand (d. 2004)
- 1932Geoffrey Cass, English businessman
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1961Sunil Shetty, Indian actor and producer
- 1968Anna Gunn, American actress
- 1972Jonathon Prandi, American model and actor
- 1976Will Friedle, American actor and screenwriter
- 1985J-Boog, American rapper, producer, and actor (B2K)
- 1990Lenka Juríková, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maxwell, Park Shin-hye, Michael Weatherly, Sabrina Sabrok, Natsume Sano, Eddie Constantine, Clay Aiken, Ian Paice, Sawa Suzuki, Mitch Gaylord.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1989 – Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Cypriot singer and actress; March 1, 1947 – Alan Thicke, Canadian actor and composer; July 6, 1980 – Joell Ortiz, American rapper (Slaughterhouse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230