Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Spankford - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spankford will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spankford will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1913Paul Dupuis, Canadian actor (d. 1976)
- 1921Alex Haley, American historian and author (d. 1992)
- 1953Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor
- 1962Rob Minkoff, American director and producer
- 1973Carolyn Murphy, American model and actress
- 1976Ľubomír Višňovský, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1978Spyros Gogolos, Greek footballer
- 1987Alyssa Alano, Filipino actress and singer (Viva Hot Babes)
- 1993Gita Gutawa, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francis Rossi, Robert Tripe, Steven Blum, Renée Jones, Melvyn Hayes, Kelli Young, Gina Lollobrigida, Alain Tanner, Michael Stipe, Thorleif Lund.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1986 – Sky Blu, American rapper and producer (LMFAO); August 25, 1970 – Helena Seger, Swedish model and actress; July 10, 1969 – Alexandra Hedison, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,328