Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1982. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,397 days or 12.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 2014.
If a dog named Jeopardy - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeopardy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeopardy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1946John Conlee
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1908Torgny T:son Segerstedt, Swedish sociologist and philosopher (d. 1999)
- 1920Chuck Rayner, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
- 1937Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1943Denis Payton, English saxophonist (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2006)
- 1944Hans Knudsen, Danish canoe racer
- 1967Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist
- 1974Audrey Mestre, French biologist and diver (d. 2002)
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beardyman, Ardal O'Hanlon, Jennifer Tilly, Bill Cobbs, Sam Rabin, Barbie Hsu, Carlo Alban, Amelle Berrabah, Lisa LoCicero, Bodil Udsen.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for August is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 7, 2010. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1982
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 446
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 2014
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- August modern birthstone: Peridot
- August mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- August birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 7, 2010 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-163)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor (August 14, 1982)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1980 – Rachel Nichols, American actress; August 7, 1927 – Carl Switzer, American actor and singer (d. 1959); September 18, 1961 – James Gandolfini, American actor and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,721