Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Wendy - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wendy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wendy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1975Kishou Taniyama
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720)
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1912Raphael Blau, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg, American director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski, Polish director and producer (d. 1999)
- 1937Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1942Mike Hugg, English drummer and keyboard player (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1980Lee Suggs, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takashi Tsukamoto, Vera Zorina, Robert Vaughn, Hywel Bennett, Heart Evangelista, Nigel Patrick, Gypsy Rose Lee, Mariko Seyama, Richmond Arquette, Cindy Carol.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1909 – Joseph Losey, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984); April 25, 1978 – Letícia Birkheuer, Brazilian model and actress; November 8, 1984 – Steven Webb, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224