Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,710 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1968Anna Gunn
- 1969Ashley Jensen
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1926Claus von Bülow, Danish-English lawyer
- 1954Vance Heafner, American golfer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1965Marc Bergevin, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1974Chris Messina, American actor and producer
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1979Walter Ayoví, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1993Sean McGinty, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yael Bar Zohar, Marnette Patterson, Cas Haley, Junior Campbell, Dave Benton, Clancy Brown, Pauline Quirke, Werner Herzog, Amanda Tapping, Colin Ferguson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1982.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1984 – Katharine McPhee, American singer-songwriter and actress; September 7, 1926 – Don Messick, American voice actor and singer (d. 1997); February 21, 1963 – William Baldwin, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972