Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1911. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,596 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,532 days or 37.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1943.
If a dog named Nura - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nura will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nura will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1896Ejner Federspiel
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1939George Hamilton
- 1975Burcu Güneş
- 1984Marian Rivera
- 1984Martin Goeres
- 1988Justin Gaston
- 1990Enzo Pineda
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1859Katharine Lee Bates, American poet and author (d. 1929)
- 1877Albert Bartha, Hungarian general and politician, Hungarian Minister of Defence (d. 1960)
- 1883Martha Hedman, Swedish-American actress and playwright (d. 1974)
- 1906Tedd Pierce, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1925Donald Justice, American poet and writing teacher (d. 2004)
- 1941Deborah Walley, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1949Mark Knopfler, Scottish-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dire Straits and The Notting Hillbillies)
- 1956Bruce Greenwood, Canadian actor and producer
- 1981Riin Tamm, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1990Martin Zurawsky, German footballer
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Courtney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1121Battle of Didgori: The Georgian army under King David IV wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Gillen, Lexi Ainsworth, Elliphant, Edward Bunker, John Duttine, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Neil Crone, Yunho, Chelan Simmons, Ade Adepitan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1911.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1911 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 112 years old
- Days since birth: 40,596 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,532 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,374
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1943
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1940 – Ken Jenkins, American actor; December 17, 1953 – Barry Livingston, American actor; April 2, 1947 – Paquita la del Barrio, Mexican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850