Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,907 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Marz - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1935John Cazale
- 1959Amanda Redman
- 1971Yvette Nicole Brown
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1992Cara Delevingne
- 1993Ewa Farna
- 1996Torri Webster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1906Harry Hopman, Australian tennis player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1910Yusof bin Ishak, Singaporean journalist and politician, 1st President of Singapore (d. 1970)
- 1914Gerd Buchdahl, German-English philosopher and author (d. 2001)
- 1916Ioan Dicezare, Romanian general and pilot (d. 2012)
- 1937Walter Dean Myers, American author and poet (d. 2014)
- 1956Sidath Wettimuny, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1959Amanda Redman, English actress
- 1963Kōji Kitao, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 60th Yokozuna
- 1973Jonathan Coachman, American basketball player, wrestler, and sportscaster
- 1976Brad Lukowich, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1950Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre—American POWs are massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dwele, Kelly Preston, Jackson Browne, Heather Matarazzo, Nil Karaibrahimgil, David Hasselhoff, Mary Gauthier, Julie Warner, Elsa Lanchester, Fred Cash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1949 – Brent Spiner, American actor; April 14, 1981 – Amy Leach, English director and producer; March 27, 1980 – Greg Puciato, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dillinger Escape Plan and Killer Be Killed).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141