Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Neesie - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neesie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Neesie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Tedd Pierce
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1926Joe Jones
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1954Sam J. Jones
- 1959Amanda Redman
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1965Peter Krause
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1975Casey Affleck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1859Katharine Lee Bates, American poet and author (d. 1929)
- 1904Idel Jakobson, Latvian-Estonian NKVD officer (d. 1997)
- 1925Dale Bumpers, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 38th Governor of Arkansas
- 1928Dan Curtis, American director and producer (d. 2006)
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1950Jim Beaver, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1954François Hollande, French lawyer and politician, 24th President of France
- 1955Ann M. Martin, American author
- 1974Matt Clement, American baseball player and coach
- 1988Justin Gaston, American singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1981The IBM Personal Computer is released.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lou DiBella, April Boy Regino, Kasia Smutniak, Natalia Kills, Kevin Dobson, Hal Fishman, Jamie Kennedy, Nikolay Cherkasov, Kirk Douglas, Mini Andén.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1942 – Gerome Ragni, American actor, playwright, and composer (d. 1991); January 6, 1937 – Paolo Conte, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist; November 9, 1969 – Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206