Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jelo - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jelo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jelo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1941Deborah Walley
- 1949Lou Martin
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1959Amanda Redman
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1984Marian Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1696Maurice Greene, English organist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1773Karl Faber, Prussian historian and academic (d. 1853)
- 1930Kanagaratnam Sriskandan, Sri Lankan engineer and civil servant (d. 2010)
- 1932Dallin H. Oaks, American lawyer, jurist, and religious leader
- 1939George Hamilton, American actor and producer
- 1950Jim Beaver, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Greg Thomas, Welsh-English cricketer
- 1980Jade Villalon, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (Sweetbox)
- 1982Iza Calzado, Filipino actress
- 1986Electra Avellan, Venezuelan actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zack Ward, Jon Schwartz, Stuart Adamson, Kate Ritchie, Chris Connor, Junjun, Dana Plato, Grace Gummer, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Lee Ji-hoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1994 – Lauren Alaina, American singer; March 20, 1988 – Jakub Gierszał, Polish actor; December 23, 1940 – Eugene Record, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Chi-Lites) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168