Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1927 was a Friday and it was the 224th day of the year 1927. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,755 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,585 days or 31.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1959.
If a dog named Cardboard - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cardboard will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cardboard will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1926John Derek
- 1939George Hamilton
- 1941Deborah Walley
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1965Peter Krause
- 1977Park Yong-ha
- 1980Dominique Swain
- 1990Enzo Pineda
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1860Klara Hitler, Austrian mother of Adolf Hitler (d. 1907)
- 1904Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1911Cantinflas, Mexican actor, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1993)
- 1928Dan Curtis, American director and producer (d. 2006)
- 1933Frederic Lindsay, Scottish author and educator (d. 2013)
- 1936Hans Haacke, German-American painter and sculptor
- 1939David King, South African chemist and academic
- 1951Willie Horton, American murderer
- 1961Lawrence Hayward, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Felt, Denim, and Go Kart Mozart)
- 1979D. J. Houlton, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1914World War I: The United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emmanuel Lewis, Lesley-Anne Down, Ike Turner, Ashmit Patel, Félix Gray, Judy Reyes, Raúl di Blasio, Niki Karimi, Claudia Christian, Nina Simone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1927
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,755 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1959
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1953 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1960 – Luke Morley, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Union, Terraplane, and Thunder); July 12, 1956 – Mel Harris, American actress; April 9, 1917 – Brad Dexter, American actor and producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874