Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1934. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,052 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,351 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1966.
If a dog named Wade - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wade will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wade will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Samuel Fuller
- 1949Lou Martin
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1971Michael Ian Black
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1983Meryem Uzerli
- 1984Marian Rivera
- 1986Electra Avellan
- 1986Elise Avellan
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1904Idel Jakobson, Latvian-Estonian NKVD officer (d. 1997)
- 1907Boy Charlton, Australian swimmer (d. 1975)
- 1918Sid Bernstein, American record producer (d. 2013)
- 1919Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1926Joe Jones, American singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1968Kōji Yusa, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1970Jim Schlossnagle, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Casey Affleck, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1983Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1883The last quagga dies at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1985Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashes into Osutaka ridge in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, killing 520, to become the worst single-plane air disaster.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saori Yuki, Gary Burghoff, Alex Chilton, Alanis Morissette, Kate Maberly, Bradley Cole, Cheryl Tiegs, Allison Moorer, Jodi Benson, Adam Jezierski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1934.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1934 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 12, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,052 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,351 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1966
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 12, 1907 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1915 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1963 – Paul Mercurio, Australian actor and dancer; November 4, 1964 – Kurt Krakowian, American actor; May 30, 1912 – Hugh Griffith, Welsh-English actor (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862