Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 224th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Motitas - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motitas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Motitas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1926Joe Jones
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot
- 1972Del the Funky Homosapien
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1990Enzo Pineda
- 1993Ewa Farna
- 1993Imani Hakim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1773Karl Faber, Prussian historian and academic (d. 1853)
- 1831Helena Blavatsky, Russian theosophist and scholar (d. 1891)
- 1897Maurice Fernandes, Guyanese cricketer (d. 1981)
- 1902Mohammad Hatta, Indonesian politician, 1st Vice President of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- 1918Guy Gibson, Indian-English commander and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1925Ross McWhirter, Scottish publisher and activist, co-founded the Guinness World Records (d. 1975)
- 1971Rebecca Gayheart, American actress
- 1976Pedro Collins, Barbadian cricketer
- 1989Tom Cleverley, English footballer
- 1996Torri Webster, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Battle of Ascalon Crusaders under the command of Godfrey of Bouillon defeat Fatimid forces led by Al-Afdal Shahanshah. This is considered the last engagement of the First Crusade.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1976Between 1,000 and 3,500 Palestinians are killed in the Tel al-Zaatar massacre, one of the bloodiest events of the Lebanese Civil War
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Merchant, Ami Onuki, Kōji Kikkawa, Michelle Stafford, Jørgen Ingmann, Bae Yong-joon, Matt O'Leary, Arthur Crudup, Ikue Ōtani, Sasha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1920 – Helen O'Connell, American singer (d. 1993); March 12, 1957 – Marlon Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); July 31, 1976 – Joshua Cain, American guitarist and producer (Motion City Soundtrack).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258