Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,368 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Magpie - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Magpie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Magpie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1883Marion Lorne
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1969Aga Muhlach
- 1972Demir Demirkan
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1986Elise Avellan
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1604Tokugawa Iemitsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1651)
- 1883Martha Hedman, Swedish-American actress and playwright (d. 1974)
- 1913Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1924Derek Shackleton, English cricketer, coach, and umpire (d. 2007)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1936Hans Haacke, German-American painter and sculptor
- 1964Katherine Boo, American journalist and author
- 1973Richard Reid, English terrorist
- 1976Henry Tuilagi, Samoan rugby player
- 1984Martin Goeres, German actor and stuntman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1914World War I: The United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1981The IBM Personal Computer is released.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Smith, Sung Yu-ri, Carole Lombard, Cayetano, Paul Hagen, Goodman Ace, Barış Akarsu, Aysun Kayacı, Dee Dee Ramone, Gary Valenciano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1937 – Jo Anne Worley, American actress; July 22, 1968 – Rhys Ifans, Welsh actor and singer (Super Furry Animals); June 11, 1987 – Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258