Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,580 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Helios - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Helios will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Helios will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alfred Lunt
- 1907Joe Besser
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1941Deborah Walley
- 1950Jim Beaver
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1977Park Yong-ha
- 1986Elise Avellan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1904Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1919Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1938Jean-Paul L'Allier, Canadian lawyer and politician, 38th Mayor of Quebec City
- 1940Eddie Barlow, South African cricketer and coach (d. 2005)
- 1963Sir Mix-a-Lot, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1975Casey Affleck, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
- 1984Bryan Pata, American football player (d. 2006)
- 1990Martin Zurawsky, German footballer
- 1993Ewa Farna, Czech singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1851Isaac Singer is granted a patent for his sewing machine.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hannah Taylor-Gordon, Faith Ford, Ivan Rebroff, Elio Germano, Millie Corretjer, Tyrone Power, Sheree Murphy, Génesis Rodríguez, Lewis Collins, Ken Mizorogi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1975 – Paula Patton, American actress; May 17, 1958 – Paul Di'Anno, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Gogmagog); July 24, 1968 – Malcolm Ingram, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208