Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 225th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,997 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Badamtam - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Badamtam will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Badamtam will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Joe Besser
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1926John Derek
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1956Bruce Greenwood
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1984Marian Rivera
- 1992Teo Gheorghiu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1856Diamond Jim Brady, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1917)
- 1866Henrik Sillem, Dutch target shooter, mountaineer, and jurist (d. 1907)
- 1872Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1956)
- 1907Joe Besser, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1914Gerd Buchdahl, German-English philosopher and author (d. 2001)
- 1918Guy Gibson, Indian-English commander and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1944)
- 1937Walter Dean Myers, American author and poet (d. 2014)
- 1948Siddaramaiah, Indian lawyer and politician, 22nd Chief Minister of Karnataka
- 1954François Hollande, French lawyer and politician, 24th President of France
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrico Colantoni, Daniel von Bargen, Ayuo Takahashi, Steve Agee, Adam Brody, Richard Kelly, Mac DeMarco, Jesse L. Martin, Romy Schneider, Rick Hoffman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 12, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1961 – Iris DeMent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 29, 1946 – Rigo Tovar, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2005); December 16, 1959 – Larry Poindexter, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275