Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hitchcock - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hitchcock will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hitchcock will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1956Bruce Greenwood
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1996Torri Webster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1644Heinrich Ignaz Franz Biber, Bohemian-Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1704)
- 1886Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (d. 1952)
- 1906Tedd Pierce, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1939George Hamilton, American actor and producer
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1945Ron Mael, American keyboard player and songwriter (Sparks and Halfnelson)
- 1949Alex Naumik, Lithuanian-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1954Pat Metheny, American guitarist and songwriter (Pat Metheny Group)
- 1973Todd Marchant, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Kateryna Bondarenko, Ukrainian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1980The Montevideo Treaty, establishing the Latin American Integration Association, is signed.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janet Jones, Brother Tom, Troy Sanders, Tom Chaplin, Zeph Ellis, Scarface, Adrian Holmes, Melissa Marty, Katarina Čas, Melissa Sagemiller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1988 – Melissa O'Neil, Canadian singer and actress; October 30, 1922 – Jane White, American actress and singer (d. 2011); July 21, 1953 – Jeff Fatt, Australian keyboard player and actor (The Wiggles and The Cockroaches).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222