Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kazoo - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kazoo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kazoo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1896Ejner Federspiel
- 1912Samuel Fuller
- 1926John Derek
- 1950Jim Beaver
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1980Rojda Demirer
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1990Enzo Pineda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1872Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1956)
- 1883Marion Lorne, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1904Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1930Jacques Tits, Belgian-French mathematician and academic
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1949Mark Knopfler, Scottish-English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dire Straits and The Notting Hillbillies)
- 1967Andy Hui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor (Big Four)
- 1980Dominique Swain, American actress
- 1985Franck Moutsinga, German rugby player
- 1986Electra Avellan, Venezuelan actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1944Waffen-SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vlad Ivanov, Pinetop Perkins, Charles Mesure, Kate Winslet, Danielle Winits, Charles Trenet, Shailene Woodley, Lamont Bentley, Andrea Lewis, Natalie Imbruglia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1951 – John Falsey, American screenwriter and producer; July 22, 1978 – Martyn Lee, English radio host and producer; September 8, 1963 – Brad Silberling, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206