Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sickan Carlsson
- 1928Dan Curtis
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1970Hidetaka Yoshioka
- 1984Martin Goeres
- 1988Justin Gaston
- 1993Ewa Farna
- 1993Imani Hakim
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1686John Balguy, English philosopher and author (d. 1748)
- 1866Henrik Sillem, Dutch target shooter, mountaineer, and jurist (d. 1907)
- 1883Pauline Frederick, American actress (d. 1938)
- 1902Mohammad Hatta, Indonesian politician, 1st Vice President of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- 1917Oliver Crawford, American screenwriter and author (d. 2008)
- 1919Margaret Burbidge, English-American astrophysicist and academic
- 1925Guillermo Cano Isaza, Colombian journalist (d. 1986)
- 1960Greg Thomas, Welsh-English cricketer
- 1978Hayley Wickenheiser, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Rodrigo Alborno, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1624The president of Louis XIII of France’s royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King’s principal minister.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1953The islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia in Greece are severely damaged by an earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1981The IBM Personal Computer is released.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Murphy, William Atherton, Atsushi Hashimoto, Jason Isaacs, Donna Rice Hughes, Ricardo Arjona, Jorma Kaukonen, Massiel, Minoru Niihara, Reichen Lehmkuhl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1982.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1955 – Pete Shelley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buzzcocks); March 7, 1945 – Arthur Lee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Love) (d. 2006); November 10, 1969 – Jens Lehmann, German footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951