Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 2000. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,706 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,569 days or 7.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 20, 2032.
If a dog named Friskey - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Friskey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Friskey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1935John Cazale
- 1941L. M. Kit Carson
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1965Peter Krause
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1971Michael Ian Black
- 1971Yvette Nicole Brown
- 1975Burcu Güneş
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1914Gerd Buchdahl, German-English philosopher and author (d. 2001)
- 1915Michael Kidd, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2007)
- 1925George Wetherill, American physicist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1925Ross McWhirter, Scottish publisher and activist, co-founded the Guinness World Records (d. 1975)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1940Eddie Barlow, South African cricketer and coach (d. 2005)
- 1948Graham J. Zellick, English academic and jurist
- 1956Bruce Greenwood, Canadian actor and producer
- 1971Pete Sampras, American tennis player
- 1991Jesinta Campbell, Australian model, Miss Universe Australia 2010
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1914World War I: The United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.
- 1952The Night of the Murdered Poets: Thirteen prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Daltrey, Jimmy Ruffin, Kimberly J. Brown, Alan Oppenheimer, Ryan Hansen, Laurence Harvey, Mikuni Shimokawa, Ryza Cenon, Jack Palance, Nicole Richie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 2000.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 2001. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Incomplete by Sisqó as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 12th August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,706 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,569 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 261
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 2032
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1976 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 2001 (-122)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Incomplete by Sisqó (August 12, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1964 – Ronald D. Moore, American screenwriter and producer; October 27, 1969 – Peter O'Meara, Irish actor; November 17, 1978 – Rachel McAdams, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098