Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 2017 was a Saturday and it was the 224th day of the year 2017. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 403 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 134 days. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 20, 2049.
If a dog named Asoka - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Asoka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Asoka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Marion Lorne
- 1910Jane Wyatt
- 1926Joe Jones
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1952Chen Kaige
- 1965Peter Krause
- 1972Del the Funky Homosapien
- 1975Casey Affleck
- 1984Marian Rivera
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1886Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (d. 1952)
- 1931William Goldman, American author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1936Hans Haacke, German-American painter and sculptor
- 1939George Hamilton, American actor and producer
- 1968Thorsten Boer, German footballer and manager
- 1976Pedro Collins, Barbadian cricketer
- 1976Wednesday 13, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Murderdolls, Bourbon Crow, and Gunfire 76)
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
- 1980Maggie Lawson, American actress
- 1990Martin Zurawsky, German footballer
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1947United Nations Security Council Resolution 29 relating to UN membership of Yemen and Pakistan is adopted.
- 1950Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre—American POWs are massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlo Boszhard, Jeffrey Garcia, Yuki Ito, Sol Kyung-gu, Claudia Christian, Peter Greene, Denis Leary, Maja Tatić, Rena Takeshita, Randy Owen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 2017.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 25, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 2012. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1914 – E. G. Marshall, American actor (d. 1998); August 28, 1990 – Katie Findlay, Canadian actress; March 10, 1961 – Mitch Gaylord, American gymnast, actor, and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,497