Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1921. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,865 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,955 days or 32.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1953.
If a dog named Arnie - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arnie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arnie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Rod Hull
- 1944Kevin Tighe
- 1961Dawnn Lewis
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 1976Jody Thompson
- 1981C. C. Swiney
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara
- 1990Shila Amzah
- 1991Dave Days
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1717Louis François, Prince of Conti (d. 1776)
- 1860Annie Oakley, American target shooter (d. 1926)
- 1912Ben Hogan, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 1997)
- 1943Fred Hill, American football player
- 1944Divina Galica, English skier and race car driver
- 1959Tom Niedenfuer, American baseball player
- 1969Midori Ito, Japanese figure skater
- 1974Dušan Jelić, Serbian-Greek basketball player
- 1980Murtz Jaffer, Canadian journalist
- 1984Boone Logan, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 523John I becomes the new Pope after the death of Pope Hormisdas.
- 900Count Reginar I of Hainault rises against Zwentibold of Lotharingia and slays him near present-day Susteren.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1918Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) established as a public company in Germany.
- 1918Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1961East Germany closes the border between the eastern and western sectors of Berlin to thwart its inhabitants’ attempts to escape to the West.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Karnes, Thierry Lhermitte, Tom Ewell, John Charles Thomas, Nick Hexum, Allison Williams, Aysun Kayacı, Vickie Rushton, Shawn Yue, Joseph Andre Garcia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,865 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,955 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1981 – Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer; April 26, 1932 – Frank D'Rone, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013); September 1, 1964 – Cécilia Rodhe, Swedish-American model and sculptor, Miss Sweden 1978.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936