Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1921. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,801 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,934 days or 32.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1953.
If a dog named Sisal - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sisal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sisal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Benny Bailey
- 1947John Stocker
- 1968Tal Bachman
- 1972John Safran
- 1976Grégory Fitoussi
- 1982Gil Ofarim
- 1983Elisha Yaffe
- 1983Sebastian Stan
- 1990Shila Amzah
- 1991Dave Days
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1889Camillien Houde, Canadian lawyer and politician, 34th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1958)
- 1911William Bernbach, American advertiser, co-founded DDB Worldwide (d. 1982)
- 1944Kevin Tighe, American actor and director
- 1962John Slattery, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Steve Higgins, American talk show co-host and announcer, writer, producer, comedian and impressionist
- 1979Kasia Smutniak, Polish model and actress
- 1979Román Colón, Dominican baseball player
- 1983Aleš Hemský, Czech ice hockey player
- 1985Gerrit van Look, German rugby player and coach
- 1991Dave Days, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1516The Treaty of Noyon between France and Spain is signed. Francis I of France recognizes Charles’s claim to Naples, and Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, recognizes Francis’s claim to Milan.
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1868A massive earthquake near Arica, Peru, causes an estimated 25,000 casualties, and the subsequent tsunami causes considerable damage as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aida Turturro, Masayuki Suzuki, John Rutter, Brett Anderson, Hideo Nakata, Patrick Swayze, Jo Weil, Govinda, Gerli Padar, Gwen Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,801 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,934 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,213
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1943 – Sab Shimono, American actor and singer; April 11, 1978 – Brett Claywell, American actor; April 18, 1946 – Skip Spence, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,954