Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 225th day of the year 1922. It was the 33rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,195 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,065 days or 33.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1954.
If a dog named Jeffy - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeffy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jeffy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Regis Toomey
- 1935Alex de Renzy
- 1952Dave Carter
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1971Heike Makatsch
- 1979Kasia Smutniak
- 1979Kathryn Fiore
- 1981C. C. Swiney
- 1985Lacey Brown
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1790William Wentworth, Australian journalist, explorer, and politician (d. 1872)
- 1823Goldwin Smith, English-Canadian historian and journalist (d. 1910)
- 1914Luis Mariano, Spanish actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1922Chuck Gilmur, American basketball player, coach, and educator (d. 2011)
- 1968Todd Hendricks, American football player and coach
- 1973Molly Henneberg, American journalist
- 1979Jamie Travis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Elisha Yaffe, American actor and producer
- 1987Pepe Diokno, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter
- 2000Piper Reese, American blogger and actress
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brady’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 900Count Reginar I of Hainault rises against Zwentibold of Lotharingia and slays him near present-day Susteren.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1806Battle of Mišar during the Serbian Revolution begins. The battle will end two days later, with a decisive Serbian victory over the Ottomans.
- 1868A massive earthquake near Arica, Peru, causes an estimated 25,000 casualties, and the subsequent tsunami causes considerable damage as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 2004Hurricane Charley, a Category 4 storm, strikes Punta Gorda, Florida, and devastates the surrounding area.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Yow, Jonatha Brooke, Yūji Ueda, Zachary Gordon, Porter Hall, Romeo Muller, Scotty Beckett, Timi Yuro, Robin Scott, Eddy Christiani.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1922.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1922 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 24, 1937. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 33rd Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,195 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,065 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,225
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1954
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1931 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 24, 1937 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1974 – Taral Hicks, American actress and singer; January 23, 1954 – Richard Finch, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (KC and the Sunshine Band); September 5, 1920 – Fons Rademakers, Dutch-Swiss actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877