Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 225th day of the year 1930. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,578 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,859 days or 29.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1962.
If a dog named Colbie - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Colbie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Colbie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947John Stocker
- 1951Dan Fogelberg
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1964Hank Cheyne
- 1972John Safran
- 1976Jody Thompson
- 1982Kalenna Harper
- 1983Elisha Yaffe
- 1990Sae Miyazawa
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1906Chuck Carroll, American football player and lawyer (d. 2003)
- 1920Neville Brand, American actor (d. 1992)
- 1922Chuck Gilmur, American basketball player, coach, and educator (d. 2011)
- 1933Madhur Jaffrey, Indian actress and author
- 1945Gary Gregor, American basketball player
- 1958Feargal Sharkey, Irish singer (The Undertones)
- 1983Aleš Hemský, Czech ice hockey player
- 1985Grega Bole, Slovenian cyclist
- 1987Devin McCourty, American football player
- 1988MØ, Danish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 554Emperor Justinian I rewards Liberius for his long and distinguished service in the Pragmatic Sanction, granting him extensive estates in Italy.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1806Battle of Mišar during the Serbian Revolution begins. The battle will end two days later, with a decisive Serbian victory over the Ottomans.
- 1868A massive earthquake near Arica, Peru, causes an estimated 25,000 casualties, and the subsequent tsunami causes considerable damage as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 1977Members of the British National Front (NF) clash with anti-NF demonstrators in Lewisham, London, resulting in 214 arrests and at least 111 injuries.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lamar Odom, Scott Reeves, Janus del Prado, Mitchell Lichtenstein, Christine Roque, Carlos Paião, Bernie Nolan, Jack Black, Govinda, Malena Alterio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1930.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1930 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,578 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,859 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1932 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1987 – Sophie Auster, American singer-songwriter and actress; July 13, 1901 – Eric Portman, English actor (d. 1969); June 27, 1999 – Chandler Riggs, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920