Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 225th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Armanti - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Armanti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Armanti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Alex de Renzy
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1951Dan Fogelberg
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1963Steve Higgins
- 1977Damian O'Hare
- 1982Gil Ofarim
- 1986Yasuhisa Furuhara
- 1987Pepe Diokno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1841Johnny Mullagh, Australian cricketer (d. 1891)
- 1898Regis Toomey, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1947Justus Thigpen, American basketball player
- 1952Tom Davis, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1958David Feherty, Northern Irish golfer and sportscaster
- 1965Hayato Matsuo, Japanese composer and conductor
- 1969Midori Ito, Japanese figure skater
- 1976Özge Özberk, Turkish actress
- 1988MØ, Danish singer-songwriter
- 1993Johnny Gaudreau, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1961East Germany closes the border between the eastern and western sectors of Berlin to thwart its inhabitants’ attempts to escape to the West.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
- 2015At least 76 people are killed and 212 others are wounded in a truck bombing in Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordan Hinson, Max Martini, John Walsh, Alex Russell, Donn Swaby, Alvy Moore, Pedro Almodóvar, Vin Diesel, Hank Ballard, Olivier Gourmet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1955 – Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician; April 4, 1982 – Kett Turton, American-Canadian actor; January 18, 1973 – Burnie Burns, American actor, director, and producer; co-founded Rooster Teeth Productions.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168