Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,204 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,401 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1981.
If a dog named Waif - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Waif will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Waif will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1963Steve Higgins
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 1979Jamie Travis
- 1983Stephen James King
- 1984James Morrison
- 1990Shila Amzah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1700Heinrich von Brühl, Polish-German politician (d. 1763)
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902)
- 1888John Logie Baird, Scottish engineer, invented the television (d. 1946)
- 1922Chuck Gilmur, American basketball player, coach, and educator (d. 2011)
- 1940Bill Musselman, American basketball player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1952Herb Ritts, American photographer and director (d. 2002)
- 1959Danny Bonaduce, American actor and wrestler
- 1978Dwight Smith, American football player
- 1984Niko Kranjčar, Croatian footballer
- 1992Lucas Moura, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Buddhist monks from Kyoto, Japan’s Enryaku-ji temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout in what will be known as the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536).
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1913Otto Witte, an acrobat, is purportedly crowned King of Albania.
- 1918Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) established as a public company in Germany.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1942Major General Eugene Reybold of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers authorizes the construction of facilities that would house the “Development of Substitute Materials” project, better known as the Manhattan Project.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1961East Germany closes the border between the eastern and western sectors of Berlin to thwart its inhabitants’ attempts to escape to the West.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Kalin, Emma Abbott, Gary Busey, Laurence Olivier, Wayne Toups, Alfred Gough, Martin Vučić, Setsuko Hara, Michael Vartan, Aristide Bruant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 13, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1924 – Martha Hyer, American actress and singer (d. 2014); July 22, 1973 – Brian Chippendale, American singer and drummer (Lightning Bolt and Mindflayer); August 1, 1921 – Pat McDonald, Australian actress (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324