Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 225th day of the year 1959. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,082 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,361 days or 20.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 1991.
If a dog named Archie Freckles - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archie Freckles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Archie Freckles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Regis Toomey
- 1930Don Ho
- 1933Madhur Jaffrey
- 1961Dawnn Lewis
- 1962John Slattery
- 1964Hank Cheyne
- 1981Jonathon Dutton
- 1982Kalenna Harper
- 1983Elisha Yaffe
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1700Heinrich von Brühl, Polish-German politician (d. 1763)
- 1888Gleb W. Derujinsky, Russian-American sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1935Mudcat Grant, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1938Dave “Baby” Cortez, American pianist
- 1951Ric Parnell, English drummer and songwriter (Atomic Rooster and Nova)
- 1961Sam Champion, American journalist
- 1964Debi Mazar, American actress
- 1972Michael Sinterniklaas, French-American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Kenyan Weaks, American basketball player and coach
- 1993Dominika Stará, Slovak singer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eric’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1814The Convention of London, a treaty between the United Kingdom and the United Provinces, is signed in London, England.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1942Major General Eugene Reybold of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers authorizes the construction of facilities that would house the “Development of Substitute Materials” project, better known as the Manhattan Project.
- 1942Walt Disney’s fifth full-length animated film, Bambi, was released to theaters.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xiao Huang-Chi, Rosana Arbelo, Joe Medjuck, Christina Applegate, Dan Smith, Joi Chua, Yesung, Bruce Redman, Paloma San Basilio, Barrington Levy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1959 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 29, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1942. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1959
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,082 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,361 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 748
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 1991
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 29, 1930 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1942 (-176)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley (August 17, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1955 – Jimmy LaFave, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 16, 1949 – Billy Gibbons, American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (ZZ Top and Moving Sidewalks); August 14, 1977 – Ed Harcourt, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113