Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1968. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,190 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,397 days or 17.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 2000.
If a dog named Akito - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Akito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Benny Bailey
- 1941Susan Jameson
- 1944Kevin Tighe
- 1971Heike Makatsch
- 1972Michael Sinterniklaas
- 1976Jody Thompson
- 1979Kasia Smutniak
- 1981C. C. Swiney
- 1982Kalenna Harper
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1860Annie Oakley, American target shooter (d. 1926)
- 1902Felix Wankel, German engineer (d. 1988)
- 1958David Feherty, Northern Irish golfer and sportscaster
- 1961Chad Brown, American poker player and actor (d. 2014)
- 1962Thanos Kalliris, Greek singer-songwriter (Bang)
- 1971David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter
- 1971Moritz Bleibtreu, German actor
- 1977Kenyan Weaks, American basketball player and coach
- 1983Ľubomír Michalík, Slovak footballer
- 1985Gerrit van Look, German rugby player and coach
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OIQLDEA? Check your answers here: Word scramble OIQLDEA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 582Maurice becomes Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1553Michael Servetus is arrested by John Calvin in Geneva, Switzerland as a heretic.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1918Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1969The Apollo 11 astronauts are released from a three-week quarantine to enjoy a ticker tape parade in New York City That evening, at a state dinner in Los Angeles, they are awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Miles, Mort Weisinger, Gal Costa, Tedd Pierce, Alan Bates, Daniel Huttlestone, David Tavaré, Charles Malik Whitfield, Richard Cassilly, Ed Lauter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1968.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 25, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1942. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,190 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 649
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 25, 1988 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1942 (-135)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (August 17, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1969 – Tobi Vail, American singer and guitarist (Bikini Kill, The Go Team, The Frumpies, Some Velvet Sidewalk, and The Old Haunts); November 5, 1991 – Flume, Australian DJ and producer; June 16, 1927 – Brian Wilde, English actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086