Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 225th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Gene Raymond
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1971Heike Makatsch
- 1973Ryoko Shinohara
- 1976Jody Thompson
- 1977Damian O'Hare
- 1984James Morrison
- 1993Dominika Stará
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1752Maria Carolina of Austria (d. 1814)
- 1898Regis Toomey, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1941Erin Fleming, Canadian-American actress (d. 2003)
- 1960Ivar Stukolkin, Estonian swimmer
- 1972Hani Hanjour, Saudi Arabian terrorist, hijacker of American Airlines Flight 77 (d. 2001)
- 1974Scott MacRae, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Corey Patterson, American baseball player
- 1980Álex González, Spanish actor
- 1987Pepe Diokno, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Sae Miyazawa, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Diva)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 582Maurice becomes Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1868A massive earthquake near Arica, Peru, causes an estimated 25,000 casualties, and the subsequent tsunami causes considerable damage as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1918Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) established as a public company in Germany.
- 1918Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Bautista, Helen Baxendale, Andy Biersack, Paula Tilbrook, Stu Cook, Fadl Shaker, Lisa, Andrei Konchalovsky, Cameron, Barbara Lawrence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 13, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1971 – Tatiana Sorokko, Russian-American model and journalist; April 22, 1927 – Laurel Aitken, Cuban-Jamaican singer (d. 2005); December 24, 1980 – Tomas Kalnoky, Czech-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22, and Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963