Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 225th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,721 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Gene Raymond
- 1929Pat Harrington, Jr.
- 1952Hughie Thomasson
- 1962Thanos Kalliris
- 1972Michael Sinterniklaas
- 1982Kalenna Harper
- 1991Dave Days
- 2000Piper Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1803Vladimir Odoyevsky, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1869)
- 1930Don Ho, American singer and ukulele player (d. 2007)
- 1941Erin Fleming, Canadian-American actress (d. 2003)
- 1945Gary Gregor, American basketball player
- 1951Ric Parnell, English drummer and songwriter (Atomic Rooster and Nova)
- 1955Hideo Fukuyama, Japanese race car driver
- 1961Stuart Maconie, English journalist and author
- 1965Mark Lemke, American baseball player, coach, and radio host
- 1982Kalenna Harper, American singer-songwriter and producer (Diddy – Dirty Money)
- 1983Aleš Hemský, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 523John I becomes the new Pope after the death of Pope Hormisdas.
- 582Maurice becomes Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1553Michael Servetus is arrested by John Calvin in Geneva, Switzerland as a heretic.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Royal Navy defeats the Penobscot Expedition with the most significant loss of United States naval forces prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
- 2004Hurricane Charley, a Category 4 storm, strikes Punta Gorda, Florida, and devastates the surrounding area.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kajal Aggarwal, Meredith Baxter, Quinn Allman, Jamie Hector, Julie Lund, Yuri Lyubimov, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Jack Warner, Andrés Velencoso, Tim Sköld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 13, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1954 – Brinke Stevens, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; June 27, 1987 – India de Beaufort, English actress and singer; May 19, 1939 – James Fox, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954