Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1975 was a Wednesday and it was the 225th day of the year 1975. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,305 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,435 days or 14.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 2007.
If a dog named Tanemahuta - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanemahuta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tanemahuta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Pat Harrington, Jr.
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1961Dawnn Lewis
- 1962John Slattery
- 1962Thanos Kalliris
- 1971Moritz Bleibtreu
- 1972John Safran
- 1974Sam Endicott
- 1975James Carpinello
- 1982Kalenna Harper
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1819Sir George Stokes, 1st Baronet, Irish-English mathematician and physicist (d. 1903)
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902)
- 1851Felix Adler, German-American religious leader and educator (d. 1933)
- 1955Mulgrew Miller, American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1968Todd Hendricks, American football player and coach
- 1971Adam Housley, American baseball player and journalist
- 1971Heike Makatsch, German actress and singer
- 1971Patrick Carpentier, Canadian race car driver
- 1979Kasia Smutniak, Polish model and actress
- 1984James Morrison, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the first of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 523John I becomes the new Pope after the death of Pope Hormisdas.
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim – English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- 1913First production in the UK of stainless steel by Harry Brearley.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Warsaw begins and will last till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 1978One hundred fifty Palestinians in Beirut are killed in a terrorist attack during the second phase of the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1979The roof of the uncompleted Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois, collapses, killing five workers and injuring 16.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krystal Forscutt, Nerina Pallot, Agata Buzek, Maurice Baquet, Paul Rodgers, Mitch Lucker, Gary Coleman, Abz Love, Dane Witherspoon, Louis Lumière.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your score is -205. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1975
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,305 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,435 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 552
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2007
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1975 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-205)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees (August 16, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1941 – Barbet Schroeder, French-Swiss director and producer; August 6, 1911 – Constance Heaven, English author and actress (d. 1995); September 30, 1931 – Angie Dickinson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,060