Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 226th day of the year 1988. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,682 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,894 days or 10.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 21, 2020.
If a dog named Beevo - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beevo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beevo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Buddy Rogers
- 1941Erin Fleming
- 1951Dan Fogelberg
- 1952Marie Helvin
- 1962Thanos Kalliris
- 1972Michael Sinterniklaas
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 1982Gil Ofarim
- 1982Kalenna Harper
- 1985Lacey Brown
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1311Alfonso XI of Castile (d. 1350)
- 1904Buddy Rogers, American actor and trombonist (d. 1999)
- 1911William Bernbach, American advertiser, co-founded DDB Worldwide (d. 1982)
- 1926Fidel Castro, Cuban lawyer and politician, 15th President of Cuba
- 1936Kostas Hatzis, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1945Gary Gregor, American basketball player
- 1947Margareta Winberg, Swedish politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1955Keith Ahlers, English race car driver
- 1977Kenyan Weaks, American basketball player and coach
- 1983Ľubomír Michalík, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Riley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 582Maurice becomes Emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 900Count Reginar I of Hainault rises against Zwentibold of Lotharingia and slays him near present-day Susteren.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1814The Convention of London, a treaty between the United Kingdom and the United Provinces, is signed in London, England.
- 1898Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1942Major General Eugene Reybold of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers authorizes the construction of facilities that would house the “Development of Substitute Materials” project, better known as the Manhattan Project.
- 1942Walt Disney’s fifth full-length animated film, Bambi, was released to theaters.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Dorff, Betsy Blair, Junior Wells, Siddharth, Adam Baldwin, Aneurin Barnard, Paul de Leeuw, Freddie King, Karla Bonoff, Peter Gilmore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1988.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1988 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1971. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roll With It by Steve Winwood as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1988
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,682 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,894 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 396
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2020
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1971 (-156)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Roll With It by Steve Winwood (August 13, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1927 – L. Q. Jones, American actor and director; January 4, 1980 – Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress; July 27, 1985 – Aljin Abella, Filipino-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,084