Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1994 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 1994. It was the 33rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,223 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,074 days or 8.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 21, 2026.
If a dog named Kon Shura - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kon Shura will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kon Shura will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Bert Lahr
- 1898Regis Toomey
- 1941Susan Jameson
- 1944Kevin Tighe
- 1948Kathleen Battle
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1976Jody Thompson
- 1984James Morrison
- 1987Pepe Diokno
View the complete list of August 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1888Gleb W. Derujinsky, Russian-American sculptor (d. 1975)
- 1919George Shearing, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1935Alex de Renzy, American director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1947Fred Stanley, American baseball player and manager
- 1952Gary Gibbs, American football player and coach
- 1966Scooter Barry, American basketball player
- 1968Todd Hendricks, American football player and coach
- 1976Jody Thompson, Canadian actress, director, and producer
- 1980Murtz Jaffer, Canadian journalist
- 1987Jamie Reed, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of August 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heather’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900Count Reginar I of Hainault rises against Zwentibold of Lotharingia and slays him near present-day Susteren.
- 1516The Treaty of Noyon between France and Spain is signed. Francis I of France recognizes Charles’s claim to Naples, and Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, recognizes Francis’s claim to Milan.
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim – English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1876The premiere of Wagner’s Ring Cycle, at the recently completed Bayreuth Festspielhaus, was performed over the next several days.
- 1906The all black infantrymen of the U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Regiment are accused of killing a white bartender and wounding a white police officer in Brownsville, Texas, despite exculpatory evidence; all are later dishonorably discharged.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis attempts to assassinate the Greek dictator Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos in Varkiza, Athens.
- 1977Members of the British National Front (NF) clash with anti-NF demonstrators in Lewisham, London, resulting in 214 arrests and at least 111 injuries.
- 2004One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
View the complete list of August 13 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Sam Faiers, Vasily Livanov, Nana Tanimura, Julian Cheung, Rachel Kempson, Christopher Parker, Horatio Sanz, Mo Collins, Tia Texada.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 13, 1994.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th August 1994 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 13th August 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 13, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 225th day of 1994
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 33rd Saturday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 274 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,223 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 313
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 21, 2026
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1995 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (-153)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories (August 13, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VIII.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1954 – Sandy Johnson, American model and actress; March 10, 1953 – Paul Haggis, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 5, 1997 – Olivia Holt, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134