Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,651 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Luis Mariano
- 1948Scott Powell
- 1952Dave Carter
- 1958Feargal Sharkey
- 1962John Slattery
- 1977Damian O'Hare
- 1981Jonathon Dutton
- 1984Morteza Pashaei
- 1990Sae Miyazawa
- 2000Piper Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1818Lucy Stone, American activist (d. 1893)
- 1899Alfred Hitchcock, English-American director and producer (d. 1980)
- 1899Soledad Mexia, Mexican–American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1933Joycelyn Elders, American admiral and physician, 15th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1952Dave Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer) (d. 2002)
- 1965Hayato Matsuo, Japanese composer and conductor
- 1967Dave Jamerson, American basketball player
- 1970Alan Shearer, English footballer and manager
- 1979Kathryn Fiore, American actress
- 1980Murtz Jaffer, Canadian journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the first of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1624The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister
- 1792King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1814The Convention of London, a treaty between the United Kingdom and the United Provinces, is signed in London, England.
- 1918Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1954Radio Pakistan broadcasts the “Qaumī Tarāna”, the national anthem of Pakistan for the first time.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 2008South Ossetian War: Russian units occupy the Georgian city of Gori.
- 2010The MV Sun Sea docks in CFB Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada, carrying 492 Sri Lankan Tamils.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Tillotson, Julian Richings, Nicole Garcia, Van Roxas, Dimitris Mitropanos, Steve Camp, Takeshi Kaga, Olive Borden, Phoebe Tonkin, Dorothy Lamour.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 13, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1961 – Maggie Wheeler, American actress; August 4, 1944 – Orhan Gencebay, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; August 28, 1913 – Richard Tucker, American tenor and actor (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053