Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 13, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 225th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,451 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Luis Mariano
- 1935Alex de Renzy
- 1936Kostas Hatzis
- 1944Kevin Tighe
- 1962Thanos Kalliris
- 1971David Monahan
- 1971Rolando Molina
- 1972John Safran
- 1976Özge Özberk
- 2000Piper Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 13.
- 1820George Grove, English musicologist and historian (d. 1900)
- 1906Art Shires, American baseball player and boxer (d. 1967)
- 1944Kevin Tighe, American actor and director
- 1948Kathleen Battle, American soprano and actress
- 1952Tom Davis, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1953Thomas Pogge, German philosopher and academic
- 1961Tom Perrotta, American novelist and screenwriter
- 1973Ryoko Shinohara, Japanese singer and actress
- 1974Joe Perry, English snooker player
- 1983Ľubomír Michalík, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099Pope Paschal II succeeds Pope Urban II as the 160th pope.
- 1521After an extended siege, forces led by Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés capture Tlatoani Cuauhtémoc and conquer the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan.
- 1532Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1831Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1868A massive earthquake near Arica, Peru, causes an estimated 25,000 casualties, and the subsequent tsunami causes considerable damage as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Spanish and American forces engaged in a mock battle for Manila, after which the Spanish commander surrendered in order to keep the city out of Filipino rebel hands.
- 1937The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- 1960The Central African Republic declares independence from France.
- 1964Peter Allen and Gwynne Evans are hanged for the Murder of John Alan West becoming the last people executed in the United Kingdom.
- 2014Three train cars derail and 11 people are injured after a landslide hits a mountain train in the Swiss Alps.
View the complete list of historical events for August 13.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 13 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Kornman, Nazriya Nazim, Me Phi Me, Matt Dennis, Louise Sorel, Norris Church Mailer, Koray Candemir, Camren Bicondova, Nancy Wu, Müjde Ar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 13 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 13, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1956 – Mimi Rogers, American actress and producer; October 19, 1957 – Dorinda Clark-Cole, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Clark Sisters); October 26, 1906 – Primo Carnera, Italian boxer and actor (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194